Font Family: Dont Click Me, Number of fonts: 1*OTF + 1*TTF, Designer: Ian Irwanwismoyo, Design date: 2016
Introducing Don't Click Me, a thick and thin style handwritten brush and ink font to makes you addicted more and more on it. Cause i feel pretty addicted to these kinda font lately :) Its the most complex font that i've ever made, contains so many features and style that you'll see soon after this introducing line.
Don't Click Me a brush and ink font that 100% handwritten straight from the paper to fulfil your "handmade feels" needs, it comes with so many Opentype Features such as :
• Titling : a fancy and big uppercase to make your headline or title shouts better.
• Stylistic Alternates : just in case you doesn't like the standard letters looks, there's always a better options for you.
• Initial and Terminal Forms : you still can shine with an lowercase too, Initial Forms are a lowercase with swirl at the front to open the words, and so the Terminal Forms are a lowercase with a swirl at the end of the word.
• Ligatures : an auto-changer for double letters so it doesn't looks the same, to maintain the handwriting feels, and there's a special ligature on letter "g" and "y" too, you'll love it.
• Multilingual Support : All the letters inside are displayed in the preview of characters set, if your language letter needs doesn't there, it doesn't support your language.
Illustrated vector bonuses : When a design doesn't work only with the font, illustration is the answer, Available in Vector format as AI (Illustrator) , EPS, and PDF.
Use a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Indesign & CorelDraw X6-X7 to access the full features of this typeface.