Skin is the worlds most advanced skin retouching actions. These actions let you retouch portraits in a fraction of the time with only a beginners knowledge of Photoshop. You can mattify, airbrush, and heal skin using the same techniques professionals use.
➤ 25 Retouching Actions
➤ Professional Results with Nondestructive Layers
➤ Full 16-Bit and Partial 32-Bit Support with Automatic Bit-Depth Detection
➤ Supports ProPhoto RGB
➤ Used by Professional Retouchers
➤ Featured on Adobe Exchange and Advanced Creation Photoshop Magazine
1. Select Skin Tones - Automatically select skin tones with face detection.
2. Mattifier - An easy and safe way to mattify oily skin.
3. Ultra Mattifier - Use this action for more oily spots.
4. Skin Airbrushing - After mattifying the skin, use the airbrushing actions to refine the look of skin. This is the same frequency-separation technique used by pro retouchers and it makes skin look smooth while retaining all the skin details.
5. Skin Airbrushing (Lite) - A more natural-looking variation of the Skin Airbrushing action.
6. Skin Airbrushing (Sharp) - A stronger variation of the Skin Airbrushing action that also produces sharper skin details.
7. Skin Blur - For certain demographics, advertising agencies choose to use stronger skin retouching techniques. This action gives the skin a CG-look and retains most skin details.
8. Plastic Skin - Takes the Skin Blur action a step further with increased smoothness and reduced skin details
9. Brighten Eyes - Easily brighten eyes and reduce red-eye syndrome. It also retails details in the pupils by preventing clipped highlights/shadows.
10. Lip Enhancer - Use this action to make the lips look sharper and more vibrant.
11. Lip Enhancer (Strong) - A stronger variation of the Lip Enhancer action for lips without lipstick.
12. Teeth Whitener - Reduce yellowness while retaining the natural pearl color of teeth.
13. Darken Eyelashes & Eyebrows - Easily darken eyelashes and eyebrows without masking.
14. Freckle Reducer (Light-Brown Freckles Only) - Remove freckles without cloning/healing! This action reduces light-brown freckles (ephelides) and blends them in with the skin.
15. Redness Reducer - This action is great for reducing skin inflammation and improving skin tones.
16. Super Sharpen - A custom sharpening algorithm that applies a pixel-sharp sharpening effect that can be faded simply by changing the opacity.
17. Clipping-Free Contrast - Increase contrast while retaining details in the highlights and shadows.
18. High-Pass Contrast - This contrast effect is great for increasing clarity in airbrushed skin.
19. Local Contrast - Use this action to improve edge contrast and photos taken with low-quality lens.
20. Shadow Contrast - Increase contrast only in the shadows.
21. Midtone Contrast - Increase contrast only in the midtones.
22. Highlight Contrast - Increase contrast only in the highlights.
23. Emphasize Skin Flaws - This action gives your portrait a grungy/dirty look - it find the skin details and emphasizes them without the use of filters.
24. Diffused Glow - Add a beautiful skin glow that isn't too cheesy. This diffused glow effect looks great because only affects the highlights.
25. Troubleshooting - Automatically detect and resolve common document issues.
➤ The "Select Skin Tones" action is only available in Photoshop CS6 and CC.
➤ The Troubleshooting action and automatic error detection is only available in Photoshop CC.
➤ The Mattifier, Freckle Reducer, and Emphasize Skin Flaws actions are not available in Photoshop Elements.